Escape Velocity: Portfolio Management in an Age of Disruptive Innovation
Wednesday, November 28, 9:00am
In Escape Velocity, Geoffrey Moore analyzes how mainstream adoption of technology challenges companies seeking breakout growth and innovation. To meet those challenges and escape velocity, Moore recommends companies to rely on power. He describes a framework for understanding the role of power called the Hierarchy of Powers and analyzes its effects on portfolio management. He advises companies to focus on power before performance, leadership before management, and tipping point before ROI.
Geoffrey Moore is an author, speaker and business advisor to many of the leading companies in the high-tech sector, including Cisco, Cognizant, Compuware, HP, Microsoft, SAP, and Yahoo!.
Geoffrey divides his time between consulting on strategy and transformation challenges with senior executives and speaking internationally on those same topics. His latest book, Escape Velocity: Free Your Company’s Future from the Pull of the Past, keeps this intent in mind and is the result of his years of experience working with large enterprises.
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to "Enrollment Options" at the bottom of GW024 Course Profile Page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information * note: there is no fee for this webinar
- To view the webinar information, click on the "my stanford connection" tab in the upper right-hand corner and select the "Webinar Login Instructions" link beneath the webinar title
Last modified Thu, 15 Nov, 2012 at 11:43