The nearest parking to the Science and Engineering Quad is Parking Structure 2, located on the corner of Panama Street and Via Ortega Avenue. Pay parking is available on the ground level.
- You may park free of charge in any A or C parking lot on the weekend. Do not park in the residential lots where parking is enforced 24 hours/day.
- Visitor parking will have either a meter at the parking space or a permit vending machine located in the parking lot. Coins are necessary for meters; pay machines generally accept currency, coins, and credit cards. There is a two-hour limit at meters unless displaying a permit issued from vending machine.
- For parking near the Stanford Visitor Center see the Visitor Map.
- For all campus parking see the Parking and Circulation Map.
- Note: Via Ortega is closed due to construction. Please use Panama Street to access the parking areas.