Sponsored research is research that takes place at Stanford and is sponsored by outside parties.
Companies that sponsor research at Stanford Engineering gain the opportunity to take advantage of state-of-the-art facilities and labs or put the school’s world-class faculty, researchers and students to work on a problem. Hundreds of companies have partnered in projects that tap Stanford Engineering’s sponsored research opportunities, and the resulting work not only benefits the affiliated companies but fulfills the university’s mission to advance knowledge.
Stanford Engineering partners with industry to solve real-world problems.
Corporate relationships with Stanford Engineering give your business the opportunity to:
- Build connections with world-class faculty and students
- Get an early look at breakthrough technologies
- Help define research directions
- Solve specific research problems
- Provide training to keep your team on the cutting edge
- Add an extra spark of innovation to your company