Jumpstart Your Alumnihood
Main content start
There are many programs available to Stanford Engineering alumni to connect with students on campus, mentor in unique capacities, and give back from anywhere in the world.
Whether you want to help an undergraduate engineering student learn to navigate the professional world, discuss pathways with graduate students, or volunteer in a way that works with your schedule, take the powerful step toward jumpstarting your Stanford alumnihood. Here’s how:
Launch emerging professionals
Sign up to review student resumes, talk about your industry, practice interviewing skills, and more.
Share your expertise
Help Stanford Engineering students in your discipline develop, network, and thrive.
Get involved, your way:
- Participate in a day of service through Beyond the Farm in your community or on campus.
- Create a how-to video illustrating a simple engineering principle for grade levels K-5, 6-8, 9-12 to share with alumni
- Plan, host, or volunteer at an event in your city and invite incoming grad students or fellow alumni
- Host a “Dinner Off the Farm”
- Become a reunion volunteer for your Stanford Engineering class